About Me

My photo
dallas, Texas
I'm a wife & a mother of 3 insanely happy children. I do nothing perfectly and enjoy the flaws of everything. I eat too much sugar, sing loudly and off-key occasionally, embarrass myself often, and laugh through it all. I blog my messy crazy life simply because..... it's cheaper than therapy!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

my besties


Have you ever met Mother Theresa? Well if you know this girl, you have! She is an amazing mother and a wonderful friend. She moved & our family was devastated! We got to spend one short afternoon with her and I'm still high from it! The girls are in complete love with their new brother- I'm just so happy I got to meet sweet Lincoln!
rachel & 25 hour road trip 495b
rachel & 25 hour road trip 524a
rachel & 25 hour road trip 382a
rachel & 25 hour road trip 407a
rachel & 25 hour road trip 502b
rachel & 25 hour road trip 540b

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers