About Me

My photo
dallas, Texas
I'm a wife & a mother of 3 insanely happy children. I do nothing perfectly and enjoy the flaws of everything. I eat too much sugar, sing loudly and off-key occasionally, embarrass myself often, and laugh through it all. I blog my messy crazy life simply because..... it's cheaper than therapy!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Mr. Zekers is 2!

Meet one of the cutest kids EVER! This is Zeke. He is obsessed with Mickey's Clubhouse, balls of any kind, and chocolate. He has good taste what can I say? His mom (my adorable sister) let him have his birthday cake for breakfast! Yeah, she's got good taste too! His facial expressions are a riot & he totally takes after his mom. He had a mind of his own while we tried to photograph him, but he still managed to ham it up for us. What a fun kid!
avery wedding 098a
avery wedding 037a
avery wedding 045a
avery wedding 064a
avery wedding 150a
avery wedding 078b

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers