About Me

My photo
dallas, Texas
I'm a wife & a mother of 3 insanely happy children. I do nothing perfectly and enjoy the flaws of everything. I eat too much sugar, sing loudly and off-key occasionally, embarrass myself often, and laugh through it all. I blog my messy crazy life simply because..... it's cheaper than therapy!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Dallas, Frisco Texas Photographer

When you meet this family, you suddenly know what "Trifecta" means. Brains, talent AND beauty. Jealous much? Totally! They seriously have major personality and could host their own comedy tour. And if that's not enough, Dad is in a rock band. Mom can sing as well, and the little one? well she can dance and win ya over in a heartbeat! Meet one entertaining family.....
153a

177a

047a

021a

029a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers